Tuesday, June 25, 2013

A Dine At Herbfarm Restaurant


I went to Washington last month to visit my cousins and we ate at Herbfarm Restaurant in 14590 NE 145th St, Woodinville. We had a great time and the restaurant pleased both our eyes and mouth for the savory dinner they serve. This restaurant I can say is far different from other restaurants. First the chef and the sommelier will introduce you to all herbs present in your drinks and food and then after that to the staff. The room was very inviting with a French fairytale inspired design. Their menu is consist of nine courses and each meal has a matched wine. One of my cousin is a wine enthusiast and she said the wines blended well with the food. They also have a wide list of dessert wines so you can choose what you prefer. Our dinner lasted for 5 hours and after that we took a walk to the bocce ball. As for the staff, they were very hospitable and conversational. 


I never felt awkward dining in this expensive restaurant because the staff and environment is comfortable. If you took a lot of wine and unfit to drive, you can check their list of car services. The overall experience in this restaurant was magnificent, not only you will come back for the food but also for the people and place. The blending of herbs in each dish is superb to the taste and it outstandingly complemented with the wines poured in your glasses. My favorite meal was the "salmon nation" and everybody that goes there would go for it. I got inspired by their meal so after a few days, I ordered a bunch of herbs online and started my mini garden in the kitchen so I can experiment with the meal they serve at Herbfarm. Truly they get pretty inspirational after dining in.

No comments:

Post a Comment