Friday, October 18, 2013

Celebrating Life

 

When people ask, what is the best gift to give to those who celebrate the coming home of a new baby, I would always answer, it is by giving baby plants in a pot because they symbolizes life and development. A new baby is always a blessing from God and we should always be thankful for this wonderful addition to the family. As a tradition we sometimes send bouquets of flowers to the mother or sometimes stuff toys and balloons and cakes are prepared at home for the home-coming of the mother and the new baby. 


The homecoming of your little angel is always a major event you have probably often imagined. Having a baby also completes the family and the parents as well. There are a lot of things to do before you leave the hospital or the clinic. Being a mother, you must always understand your role to your baby. You must make sure to ask your baby's doctor or your nurse or a lactation consultant if you find yourself wondering about anything. And remember to ask your doctor for the schedule of your baby's first check up or when the baby should have the new born screening test. 


There is nothing more wonderful than coming home with the tiny angel you have been thinking about for the last nine months. I could still remember when I first went home from the hospital, as a first time mom I don't really have knowledge or should I say any experience and there were really times when reality strikes me and my new responsibility would overwhelm me. To be honest I would often times panic when I can't handle the situation especially when my baby keeps on crying all day long. But good thing is that, there are people who offers help especially my friends who became my extra hands and prepared my meals or any other conveniences they may offer. Always be thankful for every blessing and for your family and friends that supports you all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment