Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Get Ready For Mother's Day! -Tips...tips...tips..



May the 12th, a very memorable day not only for mothers but also for their children who will compete in giving the best gift for their mom. Mother's day is the same as celebrating your mom's birthday and this is the time we're encouraged to post " I love you " in our twitter and Facebook profiles. Remembering how lucky we are to have a mom like ours is a thing to be proud of, that's why on this very memorable holiday, I have tips on how to surprise your mom with love and kisses.


First on the list are flowers. Take note that this one should not be forgotten, it can come in solo or can be paired with other gifts. You know flowers are proven to make women smile so prepare to look for dainty arrangements or best, buy her growing flowers in decorative containers ( it can stay longer and your mom can see it grow ). Second, a cake with a simple " Happy Mother's Day " or " I Love You " dedication tags will surely tickle her heart. Before buying the right cake for your mom, make sure she doesn't have any health problems like diabetes because if so, you need to look for unsweetened or healthy alternatives like carrot cupcakes. Third, you need to look for a gift that she likes to wear like perfumes, clothes, shades, jewelries, or a car if you're rich (ha ha ha...). If you're on a tight budget, you can go back to step one, don't worry because I used to do that ever since I was 8 and she never complains.


Remember that a mom wants you to save money, so if she reacts with your gift, tell her you are just returning the favor. Mothers will worry but inside, their heart explodes with happiness. One great experience I had was when I surprised my mom with a dinner date, I brought my father, ( which is her ex-husband) and two other siblings. We had a simple meal but my moms face was filled with happiness and it made me think that she's overwhelmed with what I did for her that Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment