Thursday, June 20, 2013

Enjoying Bonsai Japanese Restaurant in New York

 

New York is one of the nicest and busiest place I've ever been, the fact that it is the busiest state in the country, what's comforting is that everything is instant wherever you go. It's a place where you can shop, eat and enjoy wherever you look. I was looking for a Japanese restaurant one time and I bumped into this restaurant called Bonsai Japanese Restaurant in 2521D South Rd, Poughkeepsie. After looking the name of the restaurant I remember my bonsai plant at home, I guess they serve petite dishes in here . The place is small which is near Barnes & Noble and IBM. When I got my first order, I never expected their sushi to be big and the best tasting ever. I tried a lot of Japanese restos before but this one incredibly blends well with my taste senses. The fresh served food they offer will keep you coming back to this place. 


This is not a 5 star restaurant considering its location but for me the service and food is excellent. You won't be having a problem with the staff since they're all attentive and friendly but you might have a little difficulty with the language barrier. They have great deals when it comes to pricing and eating in groups will charge you a cheaper price. The food came out quickly considering the amount and they serve tea while you wait, just perfect for the cold weather outside. Good thing I was just in time for their happy hour meal so I got rolls from $2.99 to $3.99 each. The sushi and mackerel sashimi are fresh and full of flavor. I took a take-out so I can bring it to my husband and he said it was by far the best tasting sushi he jumped into.

No comments:

Post a Comment